Imported from Japan, camellia oil is a natural vegetable oil that has been used for centuries by Japanese craftsmen as protection against corrosion. For practical purposes the natural camellia oil is blended with other light oils produce a low viscosity protective oil. It has a pleasant smell and used regularly forms an effective barrier against rust and corrosion. Supplied in a pump spray bottle 240ml.
Camellia Oil is a special blend oil, with natural camellia oil and liquid paraffin. It is non toxic & non allergenic but is NOT a cooking oil. A small amount applied to your tools will keep them free of corrosion or rust.
- Imported from Japan where used to protect tools against corrosion
- Natural vegetable oil blended with low viscosity light oil
- Won't transfer to the workpiece
- Effective barrier against rust and corrosion
- Available in a 240ml pump spray bottle