The Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) Level 2 Award with Outdoor Module is designed for those working within the outdoor industry, and fulfils the requirements of the National Governing Bodies for the outdoor sector. Successful completion of the course and assessment leads to attaining the Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) Level 2 Award with Outdoor Module issued by our medical training partners Infinite Training, which is valid for three years.
Aim of this course is to train you in Wilderness First Aid. There is a heavy emphasis on practical skills throughout the course, with plenty of outdoor-based scenarios. The ethos of the Outdoor First Aid course is to provide a well-structured and well-taught syllabus, which provides the outdoor activity professional with both the competence and the confidence to administer safe and effective casualty care, should the need arise.
- Course: Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) Level 2 Award with Outdoor Module
- 2020 Dates: 15-17 May in Devon
- Venues: Devon (Near Ottery St.Mary - EX11 1LU) and Staffordshire (Near Burton upon Trent - DE13 9RW)
- Times: 7pm on the Friday - 12:30pm on the Sunday
- Ages: All ages above 14 years welcome