The Remote Emergency First Aid Course is designed for those working within the outdoor industry, and fulfils the requirements of the National Governing Bodies for the outdoor sector. Successful completion of the course and assessment leads to attaining the 16 Hour Remote Emergency First Aid Certificate issued by our medical training partners MediPro UK, which is valid for three years.
Aim of this course is to train you in Wilderness First Aid. There is a heavy emphasis on practical skills throughout the course, with plenty of outdoor-based scenarios. The ethos of the Remote Emergency First Aid course is to provide a well-structured and well-taught syllabus, which provides the outdoor activity professional with both the competence and the confidence to administer safe and effective casualty care, should the need arise.
- Course: Wilderness First Aid Course
- 2019 Dates: 7th-9th June in Devon and 26th-28th July in Staffordshire
- Venues: Devon (Near Ottery St.Mary - EX11 1LU) and Staffordshire (Near Burton upon Trent - DE13 9RW)
- Times: 7pm on the Friday - 12:30pm on the Sunday
- Ages: All ages above 14 years welcome