Water to Go - The simple water purification system that keeps you on the go.
Open the lid, scoop the water up, wipe clean, drink!
1. The filter MUST be wet through to activate the technology; drinking before the filter is wet through can lead to unfiltered water passing through the membrane. We suggest the first time you use a new filter you fill the bottle up and turn it upside down, submerging the filter for 15 minutes.
2. If the filter has stood for a period of time and become dry, reactivate in the same way
3. Ensure lid is properly tightened to ensure a good seal but do not over-tighten.
4. Do not let contaminated water come into contact with the outer lid or spout; Water-to-Go filters can only filter what is inside the bottle.
5. Our bottles deliver a drinking rate of 10 mls per second; a good guzzle rate! The filter controls the flow rate. Do not squeeze the bottle hard, as this can create high pressure behind the filter and, in extreme cases, can pressurise the lid forcing a gap between the bottle and lid, and possibly allowing water to bypass the filter.
6. Change the filter after 3 months or approximately 200 litres.
7. Clean your lid regularly
8. In all cases use common sense, be careful and drink safe!