Andy’s love of the wilderness started at a young age and as soon as he could he joined the Air Cadets where his thirst for knowledge of survival skills really took off.
Then whilst attending basic military survival training within the Royal Marines he fell in love with the art of wilderness survival, which in turn lead him into the fascinating world of bushcraft and wilderness living. He attended a course with Survival School and the rest is history.
Andy loves to share his passion for wilderness living skills and knowledge of the subject with anyone who is interested.
He can often be found practicing his skills in such places as Dartmoor, Exmoor, the Brecon Beacons and the Scottish Highlands. Andy lives in Hampshire with his wife his daughter and 3 young boys.
- Level 4 Bushcraft, Survival and Wilderness Living Skills Instructors and Mentors Award Accredited by the NCFE
- Level 3 Extreme Survival Accredited by the NCFE
- Level 3 Primitive Crafts Course Accredited by the NCFE
- Level 3 Foraging Course Accredited by the NCFE
- Level 3 Tracking Course Accredited by the NCFE
- Level 3 Axe Proficiency Certificate Accredited by the NCFELevel 2 Bushcraft, Survival and Wilderness Living Skills Award Accredited by the NCFE
- Remote Emergency First Aid Certificate (16 hours)
- Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene
- DBS (formerly CRB) checked