Keith is proof that anyone, at any time can find a space in the wilderness living skills and bushcraft world. He has a wide and
varied background having worked as a professional musician, and tutor, amongst many other roles. He found a passion for traditional skills and bushcraft from an interest in re-enactment and living history.
Being a qualified Archery Instructor and registered HEMA Instructor; It was a traditional bow making course that started his journey. Since then, he has gone on to study, research and experiment in the field; obtaining his NCFE level 4 from Survival School, as well as completing many other qualifications and CPD courses.
Keith’s enthusiasm for the subject is infectious, and he has a relaxed, friendly, individual approach to the subject and to his teaching. Keith believes that bushcraft and wilderness living skills should be accessible and is dedicated to passing on these skills.
- Level 4 Bushcraft, Survival and Wilderness Living Skills Instructors and Mentors Award Accredited by the NCFE
- Level 3 Qualification in Fire Lighting, Traps and Snares, Animal Tracking, Primitive Crafts, Primitive Tools, Axe Proficiency and Foraging.
- Level 2 Award in Bushcraft, Survival and Wilderness Living Accredited by the NCFE
- Survival School Instructors Course
- Wilderness First Aid – 16 Hour Course
- DBS (Formerly Criminal Records Bureau Checked)